Department of Works collects information in the following ways on this website:
When making payments
- Users must register their details with this website before making a purchase. This enables us to process your order quickly and efficiently using the details that you provide.
- We will send you registration confirmation to the email address you supply
- When proceeding through our checkout service, customer details are processed and passed on to our payment gateway provider, Paypal.
- Payment information (credit card / debit card details) – is processed solely by Paypal using secure payment methods – we do not store or have access to this information.
- Paypal inform us whether your payment has been successfully processed or has failed. The details of customers who have orders pending or do not complete a transaction have their details removed automatically after 60 days.
- Your information may be used to help resolve any problems with your order (such as postal problems, payments not received, etc.) Your details may be passed on to third parties (e.g. post offices) in order to resolve these problems.
- Information about your order may be passed to Paypal, if requested, in order to resolve any payment processing or order delivery problems.
For more information, please see the Paypal Privacy Statement.
Contacting us & sending information
- When using our online form to contact us, your email address and the information you supply may be stored for a reasonable period of time to help us contact you or help you further with your enquiry.
- By sending us images to include in our ‘customer gallery’ you acknowledge that we may use this image on this website for promotional purposes without redemption of a fee, and that you have obtained appropriate permission from people in these images.